Saturday, January 24, 2015

DORMANT BUT NOT DEAD: SeajayVentures Lives!

Though this site has been dormant since before I moved back to London Ontario (Canada) on April 30th 2013 I haven't been. As well as having a fairly active social life in my hometown I've been working on a few writing projects for WILL LILL COMICS and RED LEAF COMICS.

Red Lion Publications and its parent company. SeajayVentures, haven't vanished either though both remain on hiatus for the foreseeable future. Also, all previously announced project have been cancelled and our two digital comics (All-Smash Funnies Vol.2, No.1 and the She is...Silkie graphic novel) are no longer available online.
     
There is however a print She is...Silkie limited series in the works from another publishers for sale later this year and my buddy David Owens are I are working on a graphic novel that we will be selling under my Seajay Books imprint.
     
Future announcements about this projects will be made in the coming months so watch this space. So as you can see, despite the rumours we aren't dead. Not by a long shot.

                                                      Jonathan A. Gilbert, Publisher
                                                          SeajayVentures

No comments:

Post a Comment