Friday, March 20, 2015

NEWS FROM THE PUBLISHER'S DESK!

          NEWS FROM  THE PUBLISHER'S  DESK!

Grafix Chronicles #3 from Will Lill Comics is now available. Featuring two stories starring my 1930s pulp magazine style mystery-man Mister Chameleon the comic opens with "Stages" featuring artwork by Seppo Makinen and David Owens plus letters by Susan Dorne. It is followed by "The Silver Canister Incident" with pencils by Charles Dougherty and inks and letters by R. Humble.
     
Also appearing in that issue is the first part of Mark F. Davis' "There's An Alien In My Freezer!" with art by Ken and Stephanie Johnston. A print version of the comic is available for $3.99 at Will Lill Comics - Explore a new world of Heroes .
     
While I have your attention I want to mention two projects David Owens and I have in the works. One is a graphic novel (which we are saying as little about as possible at the moment) and the other is a trade paperback featuring Solomon Wyrd. I will reveal more as time goes on.
     
Finally I have returned to writing my E-Dispatches from the Great White North column. Not only will you be able to find it at E-Dispatches from the Great White North but also at www.jazmaonline.com. So check it out when you have a minute and let me know what you think.
     
That's it for now. More news soon.

                                                               
Jonathan A. Gilbert, Publisher
                                                                       SeajayVentures

No comments:

Post a Comment